Project Management Institute Hong Kong Chapter Limited (PMIHK) – 2021 Board of Directors Election Results
Dear PMI Hong Kong Chapter Members,
PMIHK had completed the Call-for-Nomination for the sixteen (16) Executive Committee members to serve in the Board, with Nomination formally closed on 21 May 2021. Totally, 17 qualified nomination forms were received. The Nomination Committee (NC) had reviewed and confirmed the eligibility of the candidates.
The electronic vote was formally close on 18 June 2021. Below are the results of the sixteen (16) elected Executive Committee members.
- President: YAU, Christine Siew Feong (unchallenged)
- EVP – Internal: TSUI, Anthony (unchallenged)
- EVP – External: YAU, Sindy (unchallenged)
- Honorary Secretary: LAM, Hoi Ming Xenon (unchallenged)
- EVP – Finance: LAM, Leong Keen (unchallenged)
- VP Marketing: AGARWAL, Manoj Kumar (unchallenged)
- VP Membership: HUNG, Kin Yip Kenneth (unchallenged)
- VP Education: IU, Chung Chung Felix (unchallenged)
- VP Certification: TANG, Wai Man Monica (unchallenged)
- VP Programs: YAU, Wilson (unchallenged)
- VP Volunteer Development: SIN, Chi Hung Alex (unchallenged)
- VP Special Projects & Technologies: WONG, Ngai Yung (unchallenged)
- VP Professional Practice: CHOW, Kai Fat Frank (unchallenged)
- VP Corporate Relationships: TSANG, Shiu Ching Stanislaus (unchallenged)
- VP Young PM Development: YEUNG, Kun Woon (unchallenged)
- VP Awards: FUNG, Chiamin
The new and successfully elected Executive Committee team will be officially announced to hold the office at the 2021 AGM scheduled on 5 July 2021.
For enquiry, please call our Admin Office at 2784 1880 or email to email@example.com.
NC Chair 2021
On behalf of NC