Details:Name PMIHK Phone +852 2784 1880 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Category Courses
PMI Professional in Business Analysis PBA – Module I
|Date:||21 March 2020|
|Time:||9:30am – 5:30pm|
|Instructor:||Mr. Raymond Wong|
|Fee:||PMI HK Member: HKD 1,800
Non-PMI HK Member: HKD 2,100
- Quote key Business Analysis concepts, principle & processes to justify your project requirements development approach & resource needs.
- Describe steps in developing a sound Business Case for a project that aligns with organization strategy.
- Plan for your PMI-PBA exam undertaking.
- Significance & Basic Concepts of Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Credentials, Business Analysis & Business Analyst (BA)
- Needs & Importance of BA in Solution Delivery Process
- BA Involvement & Responsibilities in Project Life Cycle (PLC)
- PMI-PBA Exam Briefing
- Those who are interested in leading or participating in project requirements elicitation & analysis
- Project Managers, Team Leaders and Business Analysts who want to know the best practices in Business Analysis in a project environment
- PMPs aiming at gaining PDU
- Interactive Classroom Instruction
- Small Group Exercises
Instructor’s Profile – Mr. Raymond Wong, Past-President, PMIHK
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CSM, CSPO, CPIT(PD)
Being a seasoned executive and project director with expertise in ICT Technology, Raymond understands the significance of professional project management, business analysis, technical development methods and how these competencies are increasing importance to an organization. Raymond has over 30 years of IT experience with leading edge corporations. He has held senior positions such as Managing Director, General Manager, and Principal Consultant of leading-edge technology and system integration firms in Canada, Hong Kong and China. Raymond is very passionate about the professionalism in Project Management, Agile Approach & Business Analysis. He was one of the founders of the Project Management Institute (PMI), Hong Kong Chapter in 1997 and has been serving as an Executive Committee Member of the Hong Kong Chapter from 1997-2013. He is the Past President of PMI Hong Kong Chapter. Currently, Raymond is managing his own consultancy business.