Details:Name PMIHK Phone +852 2784 1880 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing for Project Manager
|Date:||22 October 2022|
|Time:||9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Venue:||Online Training (Zoom)|
|Instructor:||Ms. Lilian Ho|
|Fee:||PMI HK Member: HKD 1,000|
Non-PMI HK Member: HKD 1,200
|Remarks:||As a prevention measure against the spread of COVID-19, The training will be delivered online with Zoom (Guideline). Please contact PMI HK admin at email@example.com or 2784 1880|
The American Marketing Association defined Marketing as the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. While Project Managers are the bridge among clients, business unit and technical team, facilitate numerous cross-functional organizations, this half day course is to provide fundamental understanding of B2B marketing strategies for non-marketing background Project Managers. This class also gives an insight of implementing marketing communication skills with management and relevant stakeholders on projects, as well as an introduction on digital and social media marketing campaign.
- Understand the fundamentals of B2B marketing strategies & matrix
- To implement marketing strategies that match with realistic estimation of time and budget of projects
- Plan and produce an effective marketing communications plan incorporating digital tools and activities to achieve organizational and marketing objectives
- Identify new marketing imperatives – intelligence, interfaces & integration
This course is designed for Project Managers who come from non-marketing background. Managers who like to build up a foundation in marketing and apply communication skills with clients and stakeholders.
- Lectures and case review
- Group discussion
- Exercise: Marketing strategy planning
- Understanding the fundamentals of Marketing
- The B2B marketing mix for Project Manager
- The world of selling
- Developing a multichannel marketing communication plan
- Marketing strategies in the digital Era
Instructor’s Profile – Ms. Lilian Ho
Lilian Ho has been an entrepreneur, lecturer and training consultant for the past 20 years. She led lectures and workshops focused on business management, marketing strategic planning and customer service. Lilian co-founded Laundry Blue, an industrial cleaning company and successfully won a 5-year contract with The Hong Kong Theme Park. Prior to this position, Lilian has done consulting work in various cities including Toronto, Shanghai, Dubai and Hong Kong.
Lilian holds a Postgraduate degree in Marketing from The Chartered Institute of Marketing, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and she’s pursuing her Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) with SBS Swiss Business School.
Lilian graduated from University of Waterloo with major in Mathematics and a member of CIM.