Details:Name 3 Days (2022-6-4, 2022-6-10, 2022-6-11) Phone +852 2784 1880 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Thinking for Project Professionals
|Date:||4 June 2022 (Day 1)
10 June 2022 (Day 2)
11 June 2022 (Day 3)
|Time:||9:30am – 5:30pm|
|Venue:||Online Training (Zoom)|
|Instructor:||Mr. David CHUNG, Managing Partner of DTA China and HK
Dr. Kelvin WAN, PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP)
|Fee:||PMI HK Member: HKD 9,000
Non-PMI HK Member: HKD 10,000
|Remarks:||As a prevention measure against the spread of COVID-19, The training will be delivered online with Zoom (Guideline). Please contact PMI HK admin at email@example.com or 2784 1880|
This brand new PDU-claimable course intents to provide project professionals the latest research findings and best practices in the integration of the two most popular domains: DT x PM to tackle challenges of modern Business Transformation.
- DT x PM Framework Integration with reference to latest PMBOK version 7
- Discover the major human-centered factors of real live challenge / problem
- Define the users’ pain points with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Develop the innovative ways for resolving the users’ challenge and enhancing the project effectiveness
- Project Implementation Discipline and Methodology
- Major Capabilities in planning and project execution: People, Process and Business Environment
- Credential holders e.g. PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, PMI-PBA, PgMP, CISSP, CISA, ITIL…etc, who would like to earn PDUs/ECU/CPD to continue the valuable credentials.
- Project professionals who would like to learn new design-thinking tools for effective requirement collections, stakeholder management and strategic business alignment
- Design-thinkers and Project professionals who would like to learn the new PMBOK knowledge to enhance the project planning and implementation effectiveness.
- The first-ever Dual-Certificate course of Project Management and Design Thinking. The certificate will be issued by Project Management Institute Hong Kong (PMIHK) and DesignThinkers Academy (DTA) HK
- Two world-class experts with seasoned Greater Bay Area project experience of the most recognized business transformation methods: Design Thinking and Project Management
Latest multi-national (from Fortune 500), regional (Asia Listed Crop) and local (Business, NGO and Professional Organizations) real live cases will be studied deeply and have Well-balanced of both Eastern and Western examples to drive maximum resonance and outcome.
Research Support: Design Thinking x Project Management
Numerous modern researches have proven that the integration of DT (Design-Thinking) and PM (Project Management) could reclaim the best outcome for organizations in current fast-changing, uncertain and ambiguous environment.
- Ben Mahmoud-Jouini, S., Midler, C., & Silberzahn, P. (2016). Contributions of design thinking to project management in an innovation context. Project Management Journal, 47(2), 144-156.
- Eva Dijksterhuis, Gilbert Silvius (2017) The design thinking Approach to Projects. The Journal of Modern Project Management Vol 4, No.3
Mr. David CHUNG
Certified Design Thinking Facilitator
Co-fonder, DTA Hong Kong
Chairman, HK Innovation Management Institute
David is the Founder of InnoEdge Consulting and Co-Founder of DesignThinkers Academy Hong Kong, specialized in the areas of design thinking method, business transformation and innovation management.
He led over 30 business transformation projects and managed over 300 training classes of design thinking and business innovation in Hong Kong, China and Asia. And he developed 3 international publications about the business applications of Design Thinking for Hong Kong enterprises in 2018 and 2019.
He serve as the Chairman of the Hong Kong Innovation Management Institute and Board Member of Global Innovation Management Institute.
He was the Vice-President & Chairman of Innovation Committee of the Cosmetic & Perfumery Association of Hong Kong, Vice-Chairman of Education & Training Committee of Hong Kong Retail Technology Industry Association and Honorable Advisor of International Quality Service Management Promotion Association.
Dr. Kelvin WAN, PMI ATP and Approved Master Trainer
Adjunct Professor, One of the Top-50 university in 2022 QS Ranking
Global Master Trainer and Corporate Coach of a Listed MNC
Master Trainer and Founding ExCo, iLEAP, Hong Kong Computer Society (HKCS)
Ex-VP Certification of PMI HK, PMI
Dr. WAN is a “3H” High-touch, High-energy & Highly engaged Live Trainer and Corporate Coach. He has been providing “live” training and coaching to 10,000+ executives in last 20 years coming from US, UK, Middle East, Asia Pacific regions and GBA on psychological resilience, stress management, coaching, happiness, power skills, soft skills, methodologies and company strategies. The average project experience of participating leaders is 17 years.
He is also a practitioner-scholar. His recent research paper about Soft Competence for executives has been accepted by a renowned US forum and published on major search engines.
Kelvin is an experienced project professional. He has been leading the global PMO in HSBC to rollout a multi-million USD e-learning platform to 330,000 staff members in 78 countries. In his current role, his main responsibilities are overseeing the project professionals upskilling, individual life/career coaching, positivity (positive thinking), staff’s level of happiness, stress management, talent (HiPo) management, team building, capability assessment and curriculum development for the listed companies, major universities and large SMEs.