PMP Exam Preparation Class
|Date:||(Day1) 26 Aug 2023|
(Day2) 2 Sep 2023
(Day3) 23 Sep 2023
(Day4) 7 Oct 2023
(Day5 – Part 1) 19 Oct 2023: Evenings (3.5 hours each)
(Day5 – Part 2) 20 Oct 2023: Evenings (3.5 hours each)
Total: 35 hours
|Time:||09:30 – 17:30|
|Venue:||Online Training (Zoom)|
|Instructor:||Dr. Kelvin Wan, PMI ATP Approved-Instructor, First batch in Greater China Areas|
|Fee:||PMI HK Member: HKD 7,480|
Non-PMI HK Member: HKD 10,500
Note: Fee above inclusive of PMI Licensed Material Fee $552
|Course Flyer:||Click Here|
Our prestige PMP certification has been revamped in 2021. A new PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP) scheme has been issued. PMP Examination Preparation Class which is part of the prerequisites in taking PMP examination, is now available through PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP) program with PMI ATP Approved Instructor.
Pre-requisite for 2021-New-Version of PMP Exam
Synopsis / Value of PMP-Certified
The PMP is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
No matter where you’re headed, the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be there to deliver value throughout your career.
By investing in the PMP credential, you are setting yourself apart from the crowd and signalling to employers, peers, and to the world that you have the skills and experience they’re looking to add to their organization.
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers will be in high demand.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to formalize your knowledge and experience and get the recognition you deserve!
- Lesson 1: Creating a High-performing Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
- Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine the Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget And Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
- Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
- Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
- Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
- Experienced Project professionals target for globally recognized PMP Credential by sitting in and getting passed the 2021-new-version of PMP Exam.
- PMP candidates who want or need training requirements to become PMP certified
- Those who want to build-up their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
- Interactive Sessions
- Class open discussion and mini exercises
- Practice Exam Questions, Answers and Explanations
Dr. Kelvin WAN, PMI ATP and Approved Master Trainer
Adjunct Professor, One of the Top-50 university in 2022 QS Ranking
Global Master Trainer and Corporate Coach of a Listed MNC
Master Trainer and Founding ExCo, iLEAP, Hong Kong Computer Society (HKCS)
Ex-VP Certification of PMI HK, PMI
Dr. WAN is a “3H” High-touch, High-energy & Highly engaged Live Trainer and Corporate Coach. He has been providing “live” training and coaching to 10,000+ executives in last 20 years coming from US, UK, Middle East, Asia Pacific regions and GBA on psychological resilience, stress management, coaching, happiness, power skills, soft skills, methodologies and company strategies. The average project experience of participating leaders is 17 years.
He is also a practitioner-scholar. His recent research paper about Soft Competence for executives has been accepted by a renowned US forum and published on major search engines.
Kelvin is an experienced project professional. He has been leading the global PMO in HSBC to rollout a multi-million USD e-learning platform to 330,000 staff members in 78 countries. In his current role, his main responsibilities are overseeing the project professionals upskilling, individual life/career coaching, positivity (positive thinking), staff’s level of happiness, stress management, talent (HiPo) management, team building, capability assessment and curriculum development for the listed companies, major universities and large SMEs.