Details:Name PMIHK Phone +852 2784 1880 Email email@example.com Category Courses
PMI Professional in Business Analysis PBA – Module I
|Date:||24 August 2019|
|Time:||9:30am – 5:30pm|
|Venue:||Room 408-9, Fortress Tower, 250 King’s Road, North Point, HK|
|Instructor:||Mr. Raymond Wong|
|Fee:||PMI-HK Member: HKD 1,800
Non-PMI-HK Member: HKD 2,100
Have you involved in projects that were led by experienced project leaders with proper work plans and yet encountered big challenges in developing the right solution that meets Business expectations? Inaccurate requirements elicitation & analysis consistently ranks in the top three causes of project failure. Yet many organizations in Hong Kong do not have the resources with the right tools & techniques in place to perform this critical project development function properly. This unique course is aimed at Business Representatives, Product Owners (Agile), Business Analysts, Project Managers and Team Leaders who are looking for skills beyond traditional approach in user requirements development. In this intensive 1-day workshop, your instructor will explain the concepts, principles of business analysis (planning, elicitation, analysis & evaluation) advocated in “Business Analysis for Practitioners – A Practice Guide”, a best practice published by PMI USA. This course carries 7 PDUs which can be used to meet part of your PMP re-certification PDU requirements, as well as partially fulfilling the 35 PDU contact hours requirements to attend the PMI-PBA certification examination.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Quote key Business Analysis concepts, principle & processes to justify your project requirements development approach & resource needs.
- Describe steps in developing a sound Business Case for a project that aligns with organization strategy.
- Plan for your PMI-PBA exam undertaking.
- Significance & Basic Concepts of Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Credentials, Business Analysis & Business Analyst (BA)
- Needs & Importance of BA in Solution Delivery Process
- BA Involvement & Responsibilities in Project Life Cycle (PLC)
- PMI-PBA Exam Briefing
- Those who are interested in leading or participating in project requirements elicitation & analysis
- Project Managers, Team Leaders and Business Analysts who want to know the best practices in Business Analysis in a project environment
- PMPs aiming at gaining PDU
- Interactive Classroom Instruction
- Small Group Exercises
Instructor’s Profile – Mr. Raymond Wong, PMIHK Ex-President
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CSM, CSPO, CPIT(PD)