1 June 2021
Dear PMI Hong Kong Chapter Members,
We are grateful for the support from our Chapter members and all volunteers. I cordially invite you to join our Hybrid Annual General Meeting 2021 with details as follows. Please complete the form (click here) for registration or appoint a proxy to attend the AGM.
To comply with HKSAR’s regulations under COVID-19 and to safeguard the health and safety of the Chapter members, the meeting format will be a “Hybrid Meeting”.
- Chapter members will attend the AGM virtually via video-meeting (video link to be provided to registered members 2 days before meeting)
PMI HK Chapter Ltd executives will attend the AGM at the venue stated below
|Date||:||5 July 2021 (Monday)|
|Time||:||7:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
|Venue||:||UQ Place, 6/F., 7 Austin Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (https://goo.gl/maps/yW8Hhesn1ZL4uwkB9)|
|Registration or appoint proxy||:|
|Remarks||:||PMI HK Chapter Member Only|
- PMI HK Chapter Ltd 2020 – 2021 Report
- Results of 2021 – 2023 PMI HK Chapter Ltd Executive Committee Election
- AGM Special Seminar
- Topic : “Inquisitive Minds Win”
- Speaker : Ms. Gurjit Toor
About the Topic
What has this pandemic taught you about yourself? If transparency and flexibility were not your thing pre-covid, you’ve sure seen that rigidity fails every time an unexpected change occurs. Choose to be a fluid thinker and embrace an inquisitive, growth-based mindset. This will help to build trust in a world that’s a little sensitive right now!
Inquiry, understanding, self-awareness and growth are four key aspects we’ll cover to illustrate how great minds think alike… but Inquisitive Minds Win.
This session provides insights into how leaders can build these aspects into their daily practices, and how they can demonstrate its value in their team interactions. The best part… this not only applies in professional settings, but also in our everyday lives.
About the Speaker
Ms. Gurjit Toor is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with extensive operational & management experience in the Energy sector as well as being a successful entrepreneur in construction industry, a Board Member of PMI Southern Alberta, Canada Chapter, and a passionate & talented public speaker / artist.
Common to all these diverse endeavours is a positive & inquisitive mindset with an emphasis on expanding into new horizons, embracing of new opportunities, challenges & adventures and an innate passion for personal growth.
Gurjit holds a Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) from the University of Calgary and PMP Certification from PMI.
Special protocol for COVID-19
- Arrangements will be in compliance with latest COVID 19 HKSAR regulation
- Body temperature to be taken for all persons entering the meeting venue, and those with high body temperature will not be allowed to enter the venue
- All persons entering the AGM venue will have to wear a face mask
- Hand sanitizers will be provided to those in attendance at AGM venue
- No food or drinks is allowed to be consumed on the premises
Ms. Christine Yau
President, PMI Hong Kong Chapter Limited