10 July 2020
Dear PMI Hong Kong Chapter Members,
We are grateful for the support from our Chapter members and all volunteers. I cordially invite you to join our Hybrid Annual General Meeting 2020 with details as follows. Please complete the form (click here) for registration or appoint a proxy to attend the AGM.
To comply with HKSAR’s regulations under COVID-19 and to safeguard the health and safety of the Chapter members, the meeting format will be a “Hybrid Meeting”.
- Virtual attendance for Chapter members via video-meeting (video link to be provided to registered members 2 days before meeting)
- PMI HK Ltd executives will conduct the AGM using video-meeting facility at the venue started below.
|Date||:||12 August 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Time||:||7:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
|Venue||:||UQ Place, 5/F., 7 Austin Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (https://goo.gl/maps/yW8Hhesn1ZL4uwkB9)|
|Registration or appoint proxy||:||Closed|
|Remarks||:||PMI HK Chapter Member Only|
- PMI HK Chapter 2019 – 2020 Report
- AGM Special Seminar
- Topic: “Combination of Project Manager and Creativity Coach – Strategic Role of PM on Innovation Project and/or Portfolio”
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Kelvin Wan
Special protocol for COVID-19
- Body temperature to be taken for all persons entering the meeting venue, and those with high body temperature will not be allowed to enter the venue
- All persons entering the AGM venue will have to wear a face mask
- Hand sanitizers will be available for all attendees
- No food or drink will be provided
AGM Special Seminar
Topic : “Combination of Project Manager and Creativity Coach – Strategic Role of PM on Innovation Project and/or Portfolio”
Guest Speaker : Dr. Kelvin Wan
Under AI and Robotics era, the value of traditional PM, who are working on PM mechanical tasks e.g. resource allocation & scheduling, is minimising. Instead, to add value into modern projects, PMs have to be focus on more human-side and creativity in order to enhance both the project efficiency (i.e. faster, higher quality and more economical) as well as project outcome (benefits and more satisfied stakeholders) through “Collaborative Team Creativity”. Dr. Wan will share with you the latest critical project leader soft skills according to the new “PMI Talent Triangle” structure and recent research results.
About the Speaker : Dr. Kelvin Wan
Dr. Kelvin Wan is Global Master Trainer and Corporate Coach of a Listed MNC, Champion of Training & Development Competition of HKMA, and Ex-VP Certification of PMI HK.
He is a “3H” High-touch, High-energy & Highly engaged Live Trainer and Corporate Coach. He has been providing “live” training and coaching to 7000+ executives in last 20 years coming from US, UK, Middle East, Asia Pacific regions and GBA on soft skills, methodologies and company strategies. The average project experience of participating leaders is 15 years. He is also a practitioner-scholar. His recent research paper about Soft Competence for executives has been accepted by a renowned US forum and published on major search engines. Kelvin is an experienced project professional. He has been the global PMO Lead in HSBC to rollout a multi-million USD e-learning platform to 330,000 staff members in 78 countries. In his current role, his main responsibilities are overseeing the project professionals upskilling, talent (HiPo) management, capability assessment and curriculum development for the listed company.
Ms. Christine Yau
President, PMI Hong Kong Chapter Limited