The Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019: Smart Business Award
The Hong Kong ICT Awards aims at recognising and promoting outstanding information and communications technology (ICT) inventions and applications, thereby encouraging innovation and excellence among Hong Kong’s ICT talents and enterprises in their constant pursuit of creative and better solutions to meet business and social needs.
The Hong Kong ICT Awards was established in 2006 with the collaborative efforts of the industry, academia and the Government. Steered by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, and organised by Hong Kong ICT industry associations and professional bodies, the Awards aims at building a locally espoused and internationally acclaimed brand of ICT awards.
There are eight categories under the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019. There will be one Grand Award in each category, and an “Award of the Year” will be selected from the eight Grand Awards by the Grand Judging Panel.
Prizes and Benefits for Winners
The remarkable achievements of the Awards winners (Gold / Silver / Bronze) will be recognised by customers, organisations, the ICT industry practitioners and across the community. Winners will be entitled —
- to receive trophies (Gold / Silver / Bronze) of the Hong Kong ICT Awards;
- to display the official logo of the Hong Kong ICT Awards in their promotional materials;
- to participate in various promotional campaigns to publicise their achievements;
- to be supported for entering into other international awards and competitions;
- to a 3‐month free access to Lion Rock 72 (co‐working space in InnoCentre);
- to participate in investment matching activities of the Hong Kong Business Angel Network (HKBAN); and
- to free participation in some large-scale local ICT events (e.g. International ICT Expo) for marketing exposure.
1 HKSTP offers 1 free seat access to Lion Rock 72 in InnoCentre for 3 months to SMEs who are HKICTA 2019 Gold, Silver or Bronze award winners
2 Hong Kong ICT Awards-a Strategic Partner in HKBAN
|Official call for entries||2018.11.23|
|Deadline for enrolment||2019.01.18|
|Adjudication||2019.01.30 – 2019.03.05 (Tentative)|
|Categories’ Awards Presentation Ceremonies||Late March 2019 – 2019.04.04 (Tentative)|
|Awards Presentation Ceremony||2019.04.04|
For more information, please visit: https://www.hkictawards.hk/